- The Government of South Australia supports and encourages the dissemination and exchange of public sector information, and endorses the use of Creative Commons Licenses by its agencies.
- With the exception of the Piping Shrike emblem, images, and other material or devices protected by a trademark and subject to review by the Government of South Australia at all times, the content of this website is licensed under the Creative Commons Australia Attribution 4.0 Licence. All other rights are reserved.
- Where specific licence terms (such as Creative Commons) are applied to pages of this website, or to any material or products on this website, those licence terms shall prevail over any inconsistent provisions in this statement.
- The Government of South Australia has undertaken reasonable enquiries to identify material owned by third parties and secure permission for its reproduction. Permission may need to be obtained from third parties to reuse their material.
Additional terms for use of material
- When using content from this website that is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence you are required to attribute the work in the manner specified in the licence (but not in any way that suggests that the Government of South Australia endorses you or your use of the work) and the Government of South Australia requires that you use the following form of attribution.
- The Government of South Australia, >>title of works<<, sourced on >>insert date the content was sourced<<, >>insert URL<<
The Government of South Australia, How prepared are you for an emergency, sourced on 15 August 2013, https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/emergencies-and-safety/prepare-for-an-emerg....
State emblems and insignia
- For information about the state's official emblems and insignia see Emblems and insignia.