The Premier of South Australia will again be recognising the state’s best concepts created during GovHack 2017. The Premier’s Awards will be announced in October 2017after the GovHack State Awards. There is an opportunity for business and educational institutions to sponsor these prestigious awards and provide additional value to the prizes.
There are three Premiers Awards:
- Economic Benefits for SA - the best adult entry with the most potential to create economic benefits for SA.
- Positive Community Impact for SA - the best adult entry with the most potential to create outcomes for a community group.
- Next Generation - this prize is for the best next generation (Aged under 18) concept, with demonstration of high technical capability.
Sponsorship can be in the form of:
- business skills coaching and mentoring to support further development of the winning concept
- youth coaching to foster an entrepreneurial mindset and build capability
- additional ‘early-stage’ funding and/or equipment to support further development of the winning concept.
Benefits to you include:
- recognition as a Premier’s Award Sponsor in partnership with the Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- participation as an Awards judge
- invitation to the Awards presentation
- display of your organisations banner at the event.
Read about the Premier’s Awards at GovHack in SA 2017.
If you would like become a sponsor, email your expression of interest to ICTandDigitalTransformation@sa.gov.au by 15 August 2017.